CarryUtah.com Utah Concealed Carry Classes include ALL REQUIRED elements such as fingerprints, photos, and paperwork. Our courses are presented by NRA and Utah BCI certified instructors. Please view our CCW Class Schedule below and learn more about why you should choose us.
If you don’t see a class date that works for your group consider requesting a private class at your or our location. Click here (or above).
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
EVERYTHING Included in Our CCW Classes!
- A Photo-Copy of your Drivers License.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Utah Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
If you have been considering getting a Utah Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Utah CCW Permit is the MOST HONORED permit in all the nation, valid in 33 states and counting.
*Please note the above map represents reciprocity for Utah residents with a Utah permit. Non-residents have some additional restrictions.
Our Concealed Carry Instructors are certified by the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification to teach Utah Concealed Carry Permit Classes and by the National Rifle Association (NRA) to teach select NRA classes. Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Utah CCW info in addition to the state minimums. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile page.
The class costs $50 for everything including the fingerprints and photos. In addition you will be charged a fee by the state of Utah when you submit your application along with the rest of the class paperwork. Your paperwork can be submitted in person or via mail at:
Utah Department of Public Safety
Bureau of Criminal Identification
3888 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City UT 84118
The state hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Their office is closed weekends and state holidays.